Your privacy is very important to us and this policy represents our commitment to safeguard and protect your personal information. We have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. This policy governs our collection of information from you through use of our site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected, unless the purpose can be reasonably ascertained from the context.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of providing the site, any services you may request from the provider of the site, and to improve the site and the services. You may request that we remove your information by contacting us at Info@CentreForHoldingSpace.Com
- We will retain personal information as long as is necessary for you to receive the services or make use of the site, or for your or our convenience except as provided by law. We intend to discard or destroy your information when you are no longer receiving services from us.
- We may make use of web beacons, cookies, and other methods of data collection to identify you and enhance the site or services we can provide you. We respect “do not track” or “private” settings on supported browsers.
- By providing your information to us, and by use of the site, you agree we may use your information to contact you for customer service purposes; to inform you of changes to our site, our services, or terms and policies including this policy; and to operate, improve and maintain our products and services, including through analysis of user behavior.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
You consent to our sharing of information for the purposes described below:
1) Service Providers and Contractors:
We reserve the right to disclose to service providers and contractors all of the information that we collect online about you and other visitors to conduct business on our behalf. These activities could include processing requests, maintaining this site, and providing business services to us or to you.
2) By Law or to Protect Rights:
We may disclose information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to enforce our intellectual property rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the provider and our employees, and if necessary to defend against third-party claims. We may also disclose information when requested to comply with a court order, investigation, or governmental request.
3) Business Transfers:
If the provider of this site goes through a business transfer, such as consolidation, merger, restructuring, acquisition, or sale of part or all of our assets, you acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your information. You further acknowledge and consent to the continued use of your information by the recipient so long as they comply with this policy.
4) With Your Consent:
We may share information when you provide us with your consent to do so. This may occur when you consent affirmatively or it may occur through your use of the site as provided in this policy.
5) We Won’t Sell your Information:
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.